A Bright Future
- By 2018, Rafarma aims to be among the Top 3 Russian pharmaceutical companies producing antibiotics
- The Russian Government is focused on bolstering the domestic pharmaceutical market, supporting local companies like Rafarma Pharmaceuticals
- The Russian pharmaceutical sector is on track to reach a value of $10.7 billion by 2014, $60 billion by 2020
- Rafarma Pharmaceuticals expects to produce proprietary and new hi-tech pharmaceutical developments from its world-class research facilities
- Rafarma Pharmaceuticals is the principle supplier to the Russian Public Health system and the Russian Army
- Company growth is aimed far beyond the Russian market to a global pharmaceutical reach
Operating from our new 270,000 square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution facility in Terbuny, Lipetsk Region, Rafarma Pharmaceuticals produces generic antibiotics and specialty pharmaceuticals in addition to our own line of proprietary products that are approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
For the last three years, the Russian Government has been highly focused on bolstering the development of Russia’s domestic pharmaceutical industry. Our mission is to work with the auspices of aggressive federal initiatives to fast-track the modernization of Russia’s pharmaceutical industry.
The Russian pharmaceutical market is estimated to be valued at $60 billion by 2020, representing annual growth of at least 15%. The market is far from the ceiling of its astounding potential, and at Rafarma Pharmaceuticals, we are wholly dedicated to capitalizing on the emerging opportunities for growth.
As one of the foremost research companies in Russia, we possess a unique niche within the country’s growing pharmaceutical market, leveraging our world-class production facility and exciting product portfolio to carve our path to become a major player in the international drug industry.
Backed by a diverse pharmaceutical product portfolio, Rafarma Pharmaceuticals provides shareholders and clients the opportunity to share in the expansion of what we believe will be a pharmaceuticals industry giant.